The Good Shepherd
The church at Rode Heath was built in 1906 and has only one stained glass window, the central light in the East Window behind the altar. this shows Jesus not enthroned in majesty, but as "The Good Shepherd". He holds a lamb inder his left arm and has a shepherd's crook in his right hand. The warm (in all senses!), friendly atmoshere of the little church is enhanced by the beauty of the window. It is the focal point of the church with its picture showing the love and care of Christ. It is a window which gives comfort and pleasure to young and old alike.